Monday, December 06, 2004

Countdown

Ten Class Days until Christmas

Some people count down the days in December, I count school days.

Our choir concert on Saturday went very well, except for the few backhanded compliments from the mo that I have learned how to ignore.

It was the premiere of the Westminster Chamber Orchestra and we also hired some brass, keyboard and drums to play along with us. We seriously rocked. I decomposed my solo slightly, but I think by the grimace on his face, that David the Director was the only one to notice.

I had to miss the 4th quarter of The Game to book it from Westwood to Westminster in time for call time. Liz and I brought kebabs, couscous, and strawberries with angel food to Rob's. Yummy. Annelise was conspicuously absent after Ross and Ofe offered her an extra ticket to the game. Ken didn't seem to mind. Annelise kept calling, telling us that Ofe was going to get them beaten up as they were on the edge of the UCLA student section.

Sunday was The Day of the Vegetable. It rained... all day. Liz was sick so we just vegged and I worked on Christmas gifts while we watched movies with commentaries = Return of the Jedi, Princess Diaries. We also watched To Catch a Thief, Pillow Talk, and most of Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. There was Nothing on TV yesterday. Sweeps must be over.

No comments: