Friday, February 25, 2005

Rain, Rain, Went Away

It has finally stopped raining. It's overcast today, but yesterday was beautiful. I think people in CA are breathing a sigh of relief. Even the guy at the gas station seemed chipper.

A grumpy Normy came home from the vet, after a stop at Mom's while I went to class. He seems to have forgiven me. He slept beside me and let me pet him this morning until Ed got greedy and shoved his head under my fingers.

I'm tired today. It's pretty much my own fault. Last week we were watching the commentary on an episode of Homicide... where one of the actors said that Detective Munch had probably set a record by appearing on the most shows as the same character. He's been on Homicide, multiple Law and Orders, and even an episode of the X-Files. The X-Files? I went and looked up the episode and requested the disk from Netflix and it arrived yesterday.

Lizzie suggested we watch it after Without A Trace (It was 11:00) and I said "Sure. That way I can mail it back tomorrow." As soon as I turned it on, I remembered which one it was... I just didn't realize the guy was Munch. It was the one from Season 5 that explained how the Lone Gunmen were founded and their relationship with Mulder.

I love Munch. He's cool.

No comments: