Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Mom's No Good Very Bad Day

Mom is telling anyone who will listen about how horrible her day was.

She lost her purse... or thought she left it on the bumper of the car, until she got home and she realized it was on the living room floor.

So all while she was having "her boob squished" (her words, not mine) she was worried about the purse.

I suppose it took her mind off the mamogram... especially when it was a second one, because they thought they saw something on the first.

Sound like a fairly good day to me... no breast cancer and no lost purse.

Side Note: It's Official Nano Start Day! Whoo hoo! Not quite at my target for the day, but I'm working on it. I've got about 500 more words to go for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha... that's mom for you!