Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year

Well... It's now the big 2006. Spent an exciting New Year's Eve at home with Liz watching a marathon session of Roswell, Season II.

At nine we headed out to the bookstore, only to find it closed, so we headed over to Mimi's for Spinach Artichoke Dip and Banana Foster Mud Pie. At 10, we headed back to Marina Pacifica and watched Narnia, which I thought was pretty good and faithful to the book as I remembered. Liz thought it was just okay, but she was never a fan of the books as I was.

Got home at about 1ish and then talked to Dave for a bit while Liz drank some port, and I found my still shrink wrapped version of the Narnia Chronicles... that I got with bonus points from Rogers's Scholastic Book sales.

Exciting huh?

Oh, and I practiced baking green and blue cookies, so that on Weds, I can make all these cool cardinal and gold colored U's and S's and C's. That's when the real par-tay is.

Tomorrow we're heading off to Downtown Disney for my dad's birthday. 56. Poor old man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're omouse as well?! We'll have to duel for the nickname heh. How did you pick omouse?
And my blog is located at omlife.blogspot.com
Keep up the interesting internet insights.

By the way, is Roswell similar to that show The 4400?

Anonymous said...

If you're going to play in Texas, you gotta have a fiddle in the band.