Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Seriously More Exciting

Considering last week, which was the week from H. E. Double Hockey Sticks, this week has looked up. I only just got sick over the weekend and have felt gicky ever since. I missed choir because I sound like a little frog.

Liz came back from her holiday last night and brought me a picture. Of me. And Ed. For the life of me, I don't ever remember Dave being in my apartment to take the picture... but it was obviously a David photo, and it was obviously my ceiling in the photo. Not to mention the fact that Ed doesn't get out much.

I'm just glad that I've escaped Wednesday without any sunburns, arsonists, condoms, or picking of a Really Bad Parking Spot.

There's still Thursday! Tomorrow I have to drag my butt out of bed at an indecent hour to have a pre-school meeting about next week's state testing. Oh Goody.

No comments: