Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ever strangely baffled by similar genes?

Four Things

Four jobs I've had:

1. Round Table Pizza
2. Pick Your Part Auto Wrecking, DMV Department
3. Telemarketer - A.K.A. Two Days of Hell
4. Camp Counselor

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Indianna Jones (All three)
2. Star Wars (First 3)
3. Goonies
4. Miss Congeniality

Four places I've lived:

1. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
2. Geilenkirchen, West Germany
3. Fairborn, Ohio
4. South Central Los Angeles, California

Four TV shows I love:

1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Without a Trace
4. 24

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:
(my parents have TiVo, it was hard not to see a MINUTE of anything...

1. Red Dwarf
2. MS3TK
3. Supernatural
4.

Four places I've vacationed:

1. Ilfracombe (Where, you ask?)
2. Paris
3. Ireland
4. Scotland

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Lasanga
2. Bean Burritos
3. French Onion Soup
4. Jenny's "What's in the cupboard today?" Stir Fry

Four sites I visit daily:

1. Google
2. Twolumps.net
3. Wilson High School Homepage
4. Blogspot

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Australia
2. Thailand
3. In the arms of someone that loves me
4. England

Tag! You're it! Time for these people to post their lists!

Athene
Liarbyrd
fauxmiddlechild

1 comment:

Athene19 said...

Done and done (though Reubz was a bit miffed that he didn't make the "things I can't live without" list!)