Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Congratulations!

Okay, so I've finally heard from the Clare. Was getting a little worried that she was being sucked down some dark hole and not given enough light.

Nope. She's just getting married!

Not that I think that's the reason for the incommunicado. That I will blame entirely on the technology. Right Clare?

Anyway, I just hope she picks a better wedding date than my cousin Stacy... Cinco De Mayo. Other than being on a day when everyone else has a party for me to go to, it's also smack dab in the middle of CA state testing. It means that I have to take a day off of work, and leave my little munchkins with a sub to give them the test. Fun, Fun, Fun.

I of course will vote for a summer wedding or a Christmas wedding, just so I don't have to take huge amounts off work and fly to charming Ol' England for just long enough to get over my jet lag and back again. hehehe.

I do think long engagements are the long way to go. More time to have lots of parties. Okay, that's also kidding, but one last thing before I have to jet off to school this morning...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARE!!!!

1 comment:

Athene19 said...

Awh! Thanks!! And don't worry, the wedding won't be till at least summer 2008 and will probably be July/August as Reuben has restricted holidays like yourself! :)