Monday, May 28, 2007

Stacy Wedding Pictures

Tricia's secret of taking photo yourself: Put the camera up high.






The Uncle's Bar and the rather large key lime cheesecake margarita things that really weren't that good, but I was so far on the right side of happy that I drank the whole thing.


So at first glance this is a picture of Tricia with her tongue sticking out... but if you look closer, it's actually a picture of Tricia and Michael... don't ask me what he's doing behind her, but you can see he's not imbibing in sickeningly strange aforementioned margarita.


Okay, you must admit this one is cute...



But this one is cuter. I have a penchant for taking pictures of cute flower girls and ring bearers at weddings. Maybe I should be a baby photographer.


Pretty Bubbles... in the wine. Notice at this point we're not sitting up very straight. Or at least I wasn't. We were drafted into serving champagne... and then the DJ called us employees of the Lodge. I really think some of the guests in the back thought I was a waitress.
Sigh.

Not so good picture of me, but at least it's a picture of the bride.

No comments: