Monday, January 24, 2005

Mostly up to snuff

The morning started off quite foggy, but has cleared up dramatically into a sort of hazy sunshine. I'm so glad I don't have to wrap up and wade through the snow to get to school. I probably didn't even need my sweater this morning, but I put it on, just in case.

So the biggest news lately is The Case of The Stolen Phone. Yes. Gone. And during 8th period on Thursday. The worst thing is that I have not yet seen my 8th period, so I was without phone for a whole weekend. Man, I remember when I thought people with phones were idiots who were too connected. Now I feel naked without mine.

And Sprint. They told me that someone used the phone at for two minutes at 3:56 p.m. on Thurs... about an hour after I discovered it missing, but they can't tell me the number called until it prints on my statement.

So someone used my phone before I canceled it, but I can't find out who they called until Feb. 3.

I plan to scare the bejeezuz out of my 8th period today. If I don't get my phone back, I'm filing a police report and when I get my statement, I'm pressing bloody charges. So I'd better get my phone back by tomorrow... or else Miss Mathis is going on The War Path.

No comments: