Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Completely and Absolutely Furious

Some idiot has decided to block my favorite internet sites at school. These include the one you're currently reading, Wilwheaton.net, and Fark.

After I spent 90 minutes getting a class web page together on Blogger, they decide to block it. I hate the fact that they always brag about their technology and the wonderfulness of how we're preparing our students with the skills they need. Instead, they go and block any websites that I can use interactively with my class AND make posting anything directly on the school site as hard and complicated as #@%#%$&$^#.

The new school website is poorly designed as well. I really wish they'd get their act together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

while blocking blogger is silly, i can understand wilwheaton being blocked. while hilarious, his stuff isn't always youth appropriate.