Friday, June 10, 2005

Finals are Here!

It's still a little surreal... but I only have to sit through another 2 hours of each one of my classes before I'm free for a whole summer!

I'm afraid summer is going to go by waaaay too quickly.

What with 26 days in England and all that.

I had my last novel writing class last night. I think I finally convinced my prof to read Chris Baty's book. I'm going to miss some of the stories that I've been reading for a year, especially this guy named Scott. He's cool and really talented... and I told him to send me an email when he gets published because somebody would have to be an idiot not to pick up his story. It's a high tech thriller set in the Silicon Valley. Scott's got a habit of writing these really horrible people that you just love!

Anyway, I'm over at the rents catching up on laundry and getting a free dinner out of the deal.

Lizzie's in Landscatter to attend her sister and brother's AA College graduation.

No comments: