Monday, June 27, 2005

Mining Rights

Okay, so my sisters used to joke about mining rights. If they cleaned my room, they got to keep any money they found. I'm not done yet, but here's a total so far.

$11.90 in spendable change.
$4 in $2 bills
$4 in Susan B. Anthony dollars
$6.50 in half dollars

Then there's
3.42 in Spanish Euros
1.05 in Irish Pounds
100 Italian Lire
.50 German Marks
21 Austrian Schillings
10 Asian somethingorothers... haven't a clue, but there's a very smiley man on the front.
2.28 spendable British Pounds
3 shillings - one with George VI on it... the other with ELizabeth II
One squished penny and one quarter sized souvenir coin from the Winchester Mystery House.

AND

$20 gift certificate to Starbucks!

I have made a future promise to keep all currency in separate mugs... that way, I might be able to spend that near $12 in change and keep the rest for safe keeping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should spend more time cleaning... not counting your change! Man.. still getting distracted while cleaning I see. I need to clean my room. Want to come over and play evil step sister?

omouse said...

No, but I found something that I think belongs to you. Don't ask me how it got here... will be returning it tomorrow.