Saturday, June 17, 2006

So we're off!

Got a few minutes to pop in an entry before heading off to a Kenny Chesney concert courtesy of Liz's work. I love free tickets. And I've never been to a country concert before! (How on earth have I managed that?)

I survived the last day of school and the teacher luncheon. I ended up sitting at the Math teacher table (accidently). I saw Diana, the sheltered Math teacher and sat down to chat and before I knew it, I was surrounded with Math teachers... which is better than sitting at the "Oh, so and so's pregnant and this is what my pregnancy was like" table. We talked about everyone's summer plans in Europe, and mine in Philly, and had a nice time.

I did learn that we may be losing both principals next year. One got a transfer to behind the Orange Curtain where salaries are mythically higher. And the other wants to spend more time with his kids. Oddly enough, being the principal of his kids' school actually led to less time with them. I believe it though.

Okay, well time to jet!

No comments: