Wednesday, November 14, 2007

La!

So I had a big presentation at work today... and of course I've been pretty stressed out about it for reasons I won't go into here.

But I rocked! I think I shocked their socks off. Hey, I've always been an A student, but I'm somehow surprised when people are surprised by my presentation skills.

The principal's substitute (who also just so happens to be our WASC consultant) said it was "a conference quality presentation." She said, "You should be an administrator!" Uhhh... why do all admin seem to think that good teachers should leave the classroom? Huh.

The VP I worked with on the presentation (though I did the pretty PowerPoint Presentation) was also happy. We high fived each other exiting the meeting. I must say we made the Math department's presentation last month look dull.

On a completely different note, I had a Write Out tonight and hit my halfway point for my novel. Yeah! 25k! Chapters 1-16 are now available on my NaNoBlog... see link to right.

No comments: