Sunday, November 04, 2007

Zoom Zoom Zoom

So how's life? Well, besides getting two tires slashed, I'm pretty good, especially when I found out the tire slashing was done by random to several cars up and down the street.

I'm in full NaNo Mode. Chapters 1-5 are posted on my NaNoBlog if you care to read... (link to right)

I survived Homecoming and Halloween - We went to Hollywood on Halloween to a sing-a-long Nightmare Before Christmas at the El Capitan. Pretty cool. There was even a guy playing the massive organ before the show. That was great too. It's not very often that you get to hear Phantom of the Opera played in surround sound that makes your insides tingle.

Next week is ROAD TRIP 1. Nikki and I are taking a day off work so that our trip doesn't turn into a "Hi, okay, bye!" Trip.

Must get my Ipod reloaded with stuff to listen to... like Mel's new NaNo CD.

I was going to burn Mel and new CD too, but I ran out of time... so it may turn into a Xmas CD... especially since she abandoned me on the Nano front this year. I mean, come on, what's Grad School compared to literary abandon???

No comments: