Monday, October 18, 2004

Senza voce no longer

If my Italian is correct... that means sin voz nada mas... or without voice no more!

That doesn't mean that I don't sound like a crackly old two pack an hour hag.

Disappointed currently as it seems Nano is down.

Last weekend was a bit exhausting, but fun.

Started off with a football game - ASU vs. USC. Now the fun part of that is the teams have the same colors, but generally the ASU wore bright yellow and USC wore cardinal. There were all sorts of drunken fools... especially the ASU fans behind us who kept literally kicking us in the butt. They were extremely cocky when they scored their one touchdown, even though the score was 21 to 7 at that point. They left at halftime when it was currently obvious we were kicking their ass, figuratively, of course.

Off we went to Rob's party where he had some amazing yummy stuff. I didn't try the salmon, but the beef stew was excellent. I nearly fell asleep on the couch after a margarita and a glass of wine. I passed on the grapa and limonchella, as I was the one who was going to drive home.
It poured on the way home and has been raining intermittently all weekend.

On Sunday I went to the Yarn Shop and grocery store for beer and chips before Liz and I headed over to Annelisa and Ken's house for their party. If I thought Rob had food... holy moly. Everything was great, and Jessica kept fixing me drinks. There were a lot of people there I hadn't seen in a while, including Ben, a British conspiracy theorist who thinks it wasn't a plane, but a missile shot into the Pentagon on 9/11.

I highly aprove of K and A's new house. They are totally redoing the guest house in the back. It's all torn up except for Chris's room. I got to meet his Brazilian Boa Nena that Annelisa likes to pretend doesn't exist. Snakes are no problem for me.

Okay... I'm totally rattling now... no pun intended.

No comments: