Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Cat Wrassling

So Norman is in one of his moods. He was wrassling with Eddie until Ed got smart and sat on the end of the bed where there was fewer avenues of attack. Then he decided to attack the rug. Now he's meandering about the apartment complaining.

I'm tired. Still haven't made the shift from Daylight Saving Time... but I did make word count today. I'm officially a day ahead, which is good, considering I may have no computer time at all on Thursday. I need to play around with my Palm. The other day I couldn't get it to sync. Otherwise, I will be sitting at In N' Out and typing madly away on my little gizmo.

I'm not writing it as linearly as before. I've got several chapters started, and not finished... but I know where I'm going. I just have to fill in the blanks.

Today at school was frustrating. Tomorrow Period 6 will probably be lots of parent phone calls, wondering why their children are disrespectful and lazy... well, not couched in quite those same terms, but you get the idea.

No comments: