Tuesday, November 09, 2004

In and Out of Grooves

I feel like someone took a vacuum cleaner to my ear and sucked my energy out. My chest hurts, my eyes hurt, my throat hurts, and it just now occured to me that I have aspirin in my desk.

Yesterday I knocked a full can of Diet Coke onto my keyboard. After a good cleaning, it functions... so far. Maybe still slightly tacky.

I wrote very little yesterday... but then I was ahead in my word count anyway. Still am.

The Choir board meeting was completed in an hour, almost exactly, and I was time in home to watch the Las Vegas/Crossing Jordan crossover = two very hot guys in two very different ways.

Having a hard time getting up the oomph to do anything today. Need to go down to the copy room.... but am procrastinating.

Oh, and the whole reason I started this entry: My new NaNoBlog! Had to keep up with everyone else didn't I?

No comments: