Monday, February 23, 2004

Spanish Word of the Day: Enferma (en-fair-mah) - sick. feminine - enfermo for guys, but it doesn't change the hacking cough, the dripping nose, or the lack of ability to read a paragraph out loud without stopping to die halfway though. My students have been pretty good. They must like me.

My weekend was spent either in bed or propped up on the couch watching Netflix. Finally saw On the Waterfront with Bogart (great movie!) and The Unsinkable Molly Brown with Debbie Reynolds. Didn't know it was a Merideth Willson Flick until I watched the trailer. I love the old MGM musicals. The spontaneous combustion of song and dance. If I had my way, the whole world would be a musical.

Except when I'm sick (hack, hack, hack). I think choir's going to be out for tomorrow as well.

No comments: