Thursday, May 20, 2004

Bad Day

SWOTD - dia malo (see above)

I knew it was going to be a bad day when I woke up at 3:30. Gugh! When my alarm went off I lazed for 15 minutes then headed off to the shower. Got dressed, went looking for my brush... then realized I had somehow forgot to rinse the conditioner from my hair. Duh!

Nobody wants to do any work. I assigned a project for my Period 3 class and not a single student turned it in. Nada. So the whole class has a 0 on the project. I'm fed up. Seriously.

I was rather disappointed by the Angel Finale last night. Too rushed, too unexplained too indefinite. I think Wesley died just so Illyria could turn back into Fred. And I still have no frickin' clue why Lorn got all wiggy and shot Leslie. Anyway... at least it wasn't as bad as Farscape.

No comments: