Thursday, May 13, 2004

Purple Toes

SWOTD: dedos morados (see title... except in Spanish fingers and toes are the same word.)

Well, a very interesting pattern has finally appeared on my foot. It was blue yesterday and today it's a sickly shade of purple. My big toe is fine, but the next two have purple stripes. Then there's a slight blush tint that runs across the top of my foot to my right side and then breaks out in another purple blotch.

I'm still hobbling, but only minor. I should be able to stand on the risers for the concert on Saturday that no one is coming to. :(

On a happier note... Clare sent me a note that made me giggle...

Hi :)

Just a small note... Was reading your 'blog' and reading some parts outloud to Anna... and she's a bit miffed (to say the least) that you dream of, uhm, "talking" with James Marsters. She requests that you keep him out of her dreams since he's required to be in her dreams. However, there is always the point that you are eight hours behind, so she dreams about him for 8 hours, wakes, and then you dream about him. A sort of share policy. Except Anna is not the sharing kind in this department.

Failing this, you can always just send a Ghost of the Robot CD...

Love C. :)



No comments: