Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Bubbalicious

SWOTD: Crecer - to grow

Ankle still hurts, toes still purple, and I just want it to go away.

Today we role played a restaurant. While they were writing their menus I watched a girl take out a piece of gum and start to unrap it. I reached over her shoulder, took it, and then put it in my mouth and nearly choked trying to chew it. I'm used to gum sticks, not gum squares and it takes a while to get them down to manageable squares.

Chew, chew, chew, chew. Then Leslie decides to get cute and blow a bubble. I decided to get cute and blow a bubble, then tell her to spit her gum out.

Instead I end up popping the bubble all over my glasses. The two girls laughed at me and I laughed so hard at myself I doubled over, turned red and started tearing up.

I learned two things.

1. Never try to outbubble a kid

and

2. White Board Cleaner efficiently removes bubble gum from pretty much anything.

No comments: