Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Memorial Day

SWOTD: Es corto el tiempo - Translates literally to "is short, the time," but is the equivalent to "time is short."

Getting to the end of the year. I'm going to three different luncheons next week - one on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Must keep them all separate in my mind. Today during conference I'm going to try and manage the papershuffle again. I keep working it down to manageable heighth and it keeps building back up again.

I was not a happy camper on Memorial Day. I showed up at Rose Hills at 9:45 and asked a certain choir member for my jacket. She didn't have it. She forgot that I asked her to bring it for me... so I ended up smack in the middle of the front row in my flowery white shirt and boutenir instead of spiffy new white jacket and pretty scarf. Was totally glad David the Director chose to cut one song. We weren't ready... so he substituted one that wasn't in the program. Very Glad.

Afterwards, went to 'rents house to change. I thought I was going to hang, eat lunch, enjoy the AC and then head off shopping, but I realized the store I wanted to go to was closed. So I just hung out and watched the Combat! marathon and waited until Mom served me Filet Mignon for dinner. Life is difficult. It really is.

No comments: