Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Holy Thunder Batman!

In case you're not in SoCal, yesterday's weather was truly awesome... as in full of awe... as in thunder all day long. This is not typical weather for California. It was freak of nature kind of weather.

Though it did allow me to prove my theory... if Omouse carries an umbrella to school... it will not rain on her. From about 7:00 am to 7:10 am it didn't rain. And then suddenly at 2:30, the rainclouds broke up and the sun began to shine.

On a completely different topic, I didn't go to choir last night, as Liz and I got food poisoning on Monday night from Charo Chicken. Not going to get delivery from there again.

There was one moment where I told Liz that I was starting to feel oogie again(I was sick last Weds.) I said, "it's kind of like a low throbbing stomach pain, that will turn into a sharp pain for about a minute before switching back to dull throb."

Liz said, "I don't feel any sharp pain just... oooh, wait a minute. Ugh. There it is."

I started laughing, and she started laughing. "Don't make me laugh. It hurts."

Which of course made me laugh harder.

No comments: