Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Too Darn Hot!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that it is really hot today. Like 100 degrees hot. Seriously. Yahoo weather said 98, but the Weather Bug program says it's 107... but was 111 about 30 minutes ago. Either way, that's aweful.

Back To School Night is tonight. I've got to go find something to eat to get my energy back up. I slept through my alarm this morning, and only woke up when it turned off a half hour later. That's scary. Need to stop going to bed around midnight.

1 comment:

Athene19 said...

I thought I'd let you know that it's 15C here and was so cold last night I was *this* close to wearing bedsocks. I ended up turning on the storage heating instead. Actually, I made Reuben do it cos I was too cold to get out of bed myself. Heheheheh!