Friday, April 02, 2004

Boggled

So I went on a rundown of my usual site during lunch and I noticed Michael suddenly had comment boxes... and I wanted them too! So I stole them.

It was actually fairly easy to do... but as I was doing it I noticed mysterious message in my tagboard from VH. Creepy really. Is that really you Vuong? And if it is... how'd you find me? And why haven't you said "Hello!"

I guess I begin to think that none of this is public and that only the people I beg to read it go and check it rather than random people from the ether hovering, visiting, and commenting on a story about a classmate from eleven years ago. Of course it's *mostly* accurate... memory tends to hyberbolize events, especially humorous ones. Anyway... if that really was YOU Vuong that stopped by, and not some random April Fool's joke, then drop me a note.

No comments: