Friday, September 17, 2004

Birthday Madness!

First off - Feliz Cumpleanos para mi mama y mi amiga Liz.

Secondly, I want to strangle my 7th period reading class. They're all ansy and bouncing off the walls.

I've got a serious case of Jekyl and Hyde. My eighth period class is good natured, quiet, and they ACTUALLY GROANED when I told them Silent Reading was OVER. "Can we read some more???" I wanted to hug every single one of them. I felt like smacking most of 8th period today.

Started reading this book yesterday and was tempted to mail it to Mel before I even finished it. It's called English as a Second Language by Megan Crane. It's about a girl who goes to get an MA in England because her ex says she can't. The first few pages she could have been talking about Canterbury (She went to York). I'm anxious to finish, but have, you know, like birthday parties and things to go to.

No comments: