Thursday, September 30, 2004

Serious Bummage

The thing I've been dreading for over a week now has finally happened. Was so stressed out I had to get a fix. Yeah. Spearmint gum. At school. And I may not spit it out when my conference period is over.

They dissolved one of my classes. Just one, mind you... not two. So I know have a schedule that looks like this.

Period1 Conference
Period 3 ELD 1
Period 5 English 3/4
Period 7 Reading

Period 2 ELD 1
Period 4 ELD 1
Period 6 Conference
Period 8 Reading

So I'll have three different classes to teach on odd days and two on even days. And I'll have conference at the beginning of the day rather than in the middle.

New books, new curriculum, new students, new standards, new department.

Did I mention I hate sophomores. Really. Now I have three classes of them.

Goody. Blowing off steam. Deep breath. In. Out. In. Out.

No comments: