Sunday, September 05, 2004

Severe Weather Alert

I'm sincerely peeved. I heard the weather man say it was going to be in the low 80's today. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!! It was bloody 98 degrees today! That would be 36 degrees to all you C people out there. Right now it's only 29... that's 85 for the F people. And it's nine o'clock.

Liz and I decided to beat the heat and left for Long Beach Town Center where we went to Ben and Jerry's (spilled chocolate ice cream totally down the front of my white shirt) Ross, (where I bought a pretty new dress and a white shirt to change into) Petsmart, (where I bought a big ass bag of catfood and a scratchy toy thingy for cats) Barnes and Noble (where I was good and didn't buy anything except an ice tea) and a movie - Napolean Dynamite. It was cute, but not spectacular.

We thought about ribs, but had too much popcorn and soda to be hungry.

Now I did skip over the beginning of the day unpleasantness. Started off nicely. Woke up, played a little Playstation, ate a bagel. Then I decided I wanted to finish my book and about 20 pages from the end, the room started spinning like majorly in an anticlockwise direction. So I went to lay on my bed, but it got worse. After I threw up, I took a long shower and felt a bit better. The googly feeling in my stomach wasn't quite gone, but the room stopped moving. Liz got home from marathon practice and we watched a movie about a photographer who like young screwed up girls... and as soon as he got them to be less screwed up and they became independent, he couldn't handle it, and dumped them. It was called Guenivere. I liked it.

So that was my penultimate day of freedom.

Yup.

No comments: