Friday, July 02, 2004

Binky Patrol

Just got back from Binky Patrol. It's a group of ladies who get together the first Friday of every month to make blankets for children in need. I went with my mom and cut, pinned and basted several different quilts. Then mom dragged me on some errands.

Yesterday I went to class and managed to watch a Netflix before bed. Arnold in Terminator 3... it was good for what it was... if that makes any sense. I mean when you go to see a T movie, you don't expect high quality dialogue and in depth characters. You expect lots of damage and crunching and crashing... and there was lots.

After T3, I sat down and wrote out some more of the story ideas that were muddling around in my brain. I haven't finished, but I got the beginning sorted out in my head at least.

I woke up around 2 with a stomach ache. It seemed rather random, but I threw up and went to back to bed. I did manage to get back to sleep after my cats resettled themselves.

No comments: