Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Long Day

Man, two classes can make for a very loong day. The classes themselves don't seem to drag on; they are both completely different from each other. I just wish Martel would speed up her delivery, and Cartier would slow down a bit, or at least make the expectations more clear.

As a teacher I see ways to improve the structure of both classes, but I think as a student I'll keep my mouth shut. :) Anyway, I sat with Akemi after class and we really got a handle on our outline... though I honestly think we're probably 5 steps ahead of the game. I mean we've got a plot outline, and I've got a pretty good grasp on the characters. Akemi really has helped get the fine tweaking going and now we've just got to push and pull it like pie dough to fit.

Decided I wanted to go to Cheesecake Factory for my bday next Tues. It's in Newport Beach and therefore close to UCI so I can get there. I know it'll be hard for some of my friends out in LA, but it should work for most of my family, though I don't want to be said to be copying Nikki, but it's the Cheesecake Factory!

No comments: