Wednesday, July 14, 2004

El Day After

SWOTD El Dia Despues... or would that be El Dia Segunda.  Anyway... I've officially been 27 for a day now... whoo hoo, and productivity has slowed to a halt. Well, I did finish my reading for History 40A, but other than that Harry Potter has been busy battling dementors and casting Flipendo Spells at vases for Bertie Botts All Flavor Beans.

This game is slightly different than the last as it has the same grittier feel to it.  The one thing that I must complain about it is not being able to fly over the castle with a broomstick and land on the many parts of the roof.  You do get to fly Buckbeak around though.  This one has you playing with Ron, Hermione, and Harry.  Each of them knows different spells and you have to solve the different puzzles with all three of the characters.  It took me forever to find out that Rom was the only one who could search the bookcases for Beans... which you then trade to Fred and George for Coolio stuff like Folio pages and Dungbombs to distract trolls.

One of these days there's going to be a Playstation game based on one of my books.  I can imagine it now... you could have Dragon slaying, and spell casting, and people could ride Snult around... right.  That would be fun.

No comments: