Monday, July 26, 2004

Pontiac is Dead... Pour on the Bactine

Right... stabbed in the back (actually his head was smashed in) by another Indian.  That means I finished War Under Heaven, one of my history books.  I'm glad.  As much as I like reading history texts about how evil the British were to the Native Americans, this whole summer school thing is getting old.  At least I've only got a week left.  Whoo hoo.

And I'm going to see Dracula!  Mel bought tickets for this afternoon.  I swear the only thing I did today was read, clean and email Lizzie and Mel all day.  There was a rather long shower in there somewhere where I idiotically cut myself shaving (why is it always on the ankle?) so I've been spritzing myself with Bactine trying to stop the pain from my ankle and the inside of my arm where I burned myself on that stupid iron the other day. The center of the blister began to peel and left a bit of raw skin underneath.  It hurts... so I've become liberally addicted to the Bactine. 

Anyone ever tasted Bactine?  I accidently licked my fingers after using it once and my tongue went numb.  It was yucky. Blegh.

No comments: