Sunday, July 11, 2004

Ten Big Ones

Okay, so one of my guilty pleasures is Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. She has ten madcap952222222222222222222222222236. Argh! Eddie decided to try and sit on my mouse and keyboard. I guess that's his version of trying to catch the mouse. Or maybe he's just jealous.

Anyway, as I was saying, though they only take an hour or two to read, I laugh my ass off out loud. I enjoyed this one... though I thought the ending was a little weak. I suppose that she knows if she really plummets Stephanie into a real relationship, she'll end the sexual tension... you know, like Mulder and Scully, Scarecrow and Mrs. King, happens all the time. So keeping reader's frustrated is keeping alive the bread and butter.

Anyone mention that it's hot as blazes? Ed's just staring at me, only the last end of his tail flicking, as if I'm too stupid to know that I'm supposed to be petting him right now. I'm glad he didn't plop on my lap as usual... too hot for that.

No comments: